Through this service, we help producers evaluate the immune response to administered vaccines and/or to obtain evidence of flock exposure to field strains. We provide:
Synbiotics ELISA ND / IB / IBD / REO / AE / Mg / Ms testing
Results obtained : Antibody titers for the respective disease agent
The Synbiotics ELISA titers along with the analysis for the flock would be faxed and sent by post, within 7 working days of receiving the samples.
- Client has to send 25 (or in multiples of 25) random blood samples on filter paper, per flock. The 18 best samples would be used.
- The prescribed sample submission form (pdf 7.15 KB) to be submitted along with the blood samples.
- Detailed instructions for blood collection along with the specific filter paper would be provided.
Sample Collection Method for whole blood on filter paper :
- Filter paper strips for collection of whole blood samples will be provided by Hester.
- Puncture the wing vein of the bird using 22g needle.
- Allow the blood to saturate and diffuse into the filter paper strip, upto half the strip.
- Allow the blood soaked filter strips to dry and label them individually with flock identification details and date of bleed.
- The dried blood soaked strips should be sent by courier or speed post to Hester, in thick paper envelopes.
Shipment Instructions :
The samples, alongwith the payment and the Submission Form, should reach at the following address:
Hester Biosciences Limited
1st Floor Pushpak
Panchvati Cross Road,
Ahmedabad - 380 006